Credit Account Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions which can be found on the www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary these Terms and Conditions contain the only terms upon which All Colour Envelopes Ltd will provide Goods via a 30 day credit account and shall not be varied unless expressly agreed in writing, signed by a Director of All Colour Envelopes Ltd. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the general terms and conditions displayed on the website www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk. All accounts are subject to status and will only be granted to registered UK businesses. By applying for an account you authorise us to complete the necessary credit reference checks. We do not supply to addresses outside of the UK other than by specific agreement. By opening an account with us you agree to the terms herein.
The customer may cancel their credit account at any time by writing to our Accounts department at email@example.com. We reserve the right to cancel any credit account without notice.
3. Terms of Payment
The Customer shall pay within 30 days of the date of the invoice. All Colour Envelopes Ltd reserve the right to charge interest (in line with UK Government guidelines www.gov.uk/late-commercial-payments) on a daily basis on outstanding sums at the rate of 8% above Bank of England base rate. Payments can be made by BACS or Card over the phone. Should you prefer to pay directly online by credit card you will not qualify for 30 day terms. If a customer's account exceeds the credit limit or has outstanding payments against it then no further orders will be dispatched until the account is returned to credit.
From time to time we may offer discounts to account customers based on a qualifying spend level over a period of time. Where a discount is made available then the discount period and amount will be agreed and we accept no obligation to continue the discount beyond the agreed period. We are not obliged to offer discounts and normally these will only apply to existing customers who commit to an annual volume of purchases.
4A. Indicative Price Display
Where product prices are shown exclusive of applicable taxes (and the price may also have a discount incorporated), product prices shown are indicative based on the calculation of the removal from the normal gross price of the discount and then any taxes to present you with an indicative price excluding any taxes that you will pay. Due to the nature of the rounding this may mean that the presentation of the ‘price each’, will only be accurate to two decimal places and therefore is only indicative at all times. The total price you will pay for the order is shown on your invoice.
5. How to Place an Order
The quickest way to place your order and speed up dispatch is to order by telephone on 01273 486 026 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept orders online using the website www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk We require a purchase order number when ordering online. Our hours of operation are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through this website will be with All Colour Envelopes Ltd, registered in England, and whose registered office is All Colour Envelopes Ltd, Unit 19, Ridgewood Industrial Estate, New Road, Ridgewood, East Sussex, TN22 5QE, company registration number 6933523
- When you place an order on our website to purchase goods from us, that constitutes an "Offer to Buy" from you. We accept this order when we send you an "Order Confirmation" (or "Shipment") email confirming that we have dispatched the goods you have ordered from us. That acceptance will be deemed to be complete and communicated to you at the time we send the Confirmation (or Shipment) email, whether you receive that email or not. All Colour Envelopes must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received, All Colour Envelopes will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email (the Order Confirmation or Shipment email) to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. All Colour Envelopes' acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- For clients paying on account - the contract (as stated in (b) above) will be formed upon communication confirming that we have dispatched the goods you have ordered from us.
- All Colour Envelopes are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see (b) above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email or phone.
- Whilst every effort is made to show the correct availability of stock; the stock availability shown on the web site is an indication of the availability at the time of the last update and does not constitute confirmation of stock availability at the time of order. All Colour Envelopes are entitled to withdraw from any contract that cannot be fulfilled due to lack of stock. If a stock availability issue is discovered with regard to the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see (b) above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
6. Delivery of Goods
Delivery is included in the prices shown on All Colour Envelopes unless otherwise stated. We will make every effort to dispatch orders on the day of receipt, if received before 1:30pm Monday - Friday. In the event that an item is out of stock you will be contacted within 24 hours. All goods are dispatched by courier and the choice of dispatch method is made by the fulfilment house. If you contact us to specifically request delivery by courier then we reserve the right to apply a delivery charge, please be aware that fulfilment via courier is not always available.
Unless you notify us, in respect of all orders at the time of placing the order, that you will arrange for your own collection of goods from our place of business, we will arrange for the dispatch of your order on your behalf.
- All Colour Envelopes Limited will arrange post or arrange a courier on your behalf for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 28 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. Speed and quality of delivery is very important to us; we want you to be more than satisfied with our service. We make every effort to dispatch orders on the day of receipt, if received before 1:30pm, Monday-Friday. In the event we are unable to dispatch your order promptly we will email or call you to advise you of this. On the rare occasion that a product is unexpectedly out of stock, we will email or call you as soon as possible to let you know the estimated time for delivery, allowing you to make alternative arrangements, if you wish.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our or affilated premises.
7. Customer Service
Our Customer Service team are available Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. We endeavour to respond to all queries the same day and certainly within 24 hours. Queries raised on Fridays will be answered by close of business the following Monday (except Bank Holidays).
- In the unlikely event that goods are faulty we will offer a refund or exchange. To process a refund please contact our customer service team on email@example.com.
- Should you order the wrong product then we will provide a full refund when you return the goods to us provided they are in their original packaging and are in a saleable condition. Goods must be returned within 28 days of receipt at your expense. In the first instance please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that we send you the wrong product we will return and will either replace the goods, provide a full refund by the original method of payment or credit your account with the full amount paid .
- If you do not receive your goods please contact our customer service team (email@example.com) and we will investigate.
9. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for delay in or failure to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
These terms and conditions, together with the current www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk website terms and conditions of purchase, prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk. In particular, nothing said by any sales person on behalf of www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk. www.allcolourenvelopes.co.uk shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Last Updated: September 2018